Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another update

Here's the latest update.  I got the results to my stress test yesterday and everything was great. Although, Monday night I ended up back in the ER.  I felt a little shaky all day and then when I was making dinner my chest started feeling heavy and I was having trouble breathing.  We took my blood pressure and it was really high.  Bob called the doctor and they told him to bring me in. We ended up going to the ER and they did all the normal tests. (I'm starting to feel like a pin cushion!)  Everything came back good and they treated it as anxiety.  Sooo, they're not really sure yet what all is going on but we think it may be a combination of thyroid and stress.  I'm starting to not like Mondays very well.  It was the third Monday in a row I've been the the ER.  Once with my dad while he was here and then the next two Mondays with me.   Maybe next week I'll just skip Monday!
Please continue to pray for me and the doctors as they try to figure out what is wrong!
Thanks and God Bless!

2 comments:

ANITA said...

Praying you have a happy monday!!

Linda said...

Thanks Anita! I appreciate your prayers!