Friday, December 4, 2009

December Fun

Here are just a few of some fun things we did already in December.  We went to see "Buddy the Elf" ballet at the Civic Center.  It was really cute and the kids had a great time.

Here they are with the Schhmidts.

Before I go to bed each night I peek in on the kids.  When I went in the girls room I saw Lindsey's blanket and that it was Hailey, but when I got a closer look I saw they were sleeping together.  I thought it looked so cute!
Here's Lindsey in a huge tree at the Choir practice.

We went to our friends house to celebrate St. Nicholas Day.  The kids did all kinds of crafts.

They played some games.

Made some pictures of St. Nicholas which were just adorable!


And even had snacks!

Adam played his guitar for us and did a really nice job.

They even went outside to play and it started to snow.  Yes...snow!  The kids were soooo excited.  It's the first time since we've been here that it's done that.  It actually lasted a couple hours, but didn't stick at all.  Lindsey was trying to make snow angels.  She's too silly!

We went to Home Depot to do their craft of the month.


They made little wagons.

After we left Home Depot we took the kids over to our friends house and they kept them for the day so Bob and I could celebrate our anniversary.  We went to a movie out to eat and did Christmas shopping.  We had such a good time!!

No comments: