Some friends of mine did this interview with kids and I thought it was just the cutest thing. You are supposed to ask your school age children these questions about mommy. It was so much fun and the kids had as much fun as I did. They all wanted more questions. This is something that I will treasure forever!!! All of the things in black are the things that I asked or said. All the things in blue with the J are Johnny who is 4 (almost 5). All the things in red with an H are Hailey who is 6 (almost 7) and all the things in purple with an L are Lindsey who is 8. It was so fun to hear their answers. I did them all at different times so they did not hear each others answers. Johnny had a little more trouble answering than the girls, but he still did it all on his own. Hailey was just hilarious. She's my clown and kept trying to come up with funny answers. Lindsey was really in to it. She just wanted to give multiple answers to everything. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as we had fun doing it! And, I would recommend doing this with your children while they are little!!!
J- I love you
H- Goodness gracious
L- I love you
2. What makes mommy happy?
J- When I play with you
H- Me doing this (She sucks in her nostrils so they stick together. It's hilarious and it makes me laugh every time!)
L- Kisses and hugs
3. What makes mommy sad?
J- When you're sick
H- When it's time to get up at 6:00 a.m.
L- When Hailey broke her arm you were really sad, so I would say getting hurt badly
4. What does mommy do to make you laugh?
J- Tickle--do it now!!!
H- Maybe hula hooping sometimes
L- When we're sad and we wipe our tears on you and you pretend to get mad and you tickle us
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
J- Happy
H- Me
L- Funny
6. How old is your mommy?
J- 39
H- 29 (I used to always say I was 29 so Hailey always says it too, even though she knows the truth.)
L- 39
7. How tall is your mommy?
J- 2 feet
H- 20 feet
L- I would say something near 5 or 6 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
J- Go to Disney
H- Making cheesecake with me
L- Two things- be with us and eat chocolate
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
J- I think cook dinner
H- Go get ice cream with Johnny
L- Play with the other kids
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
J- I don't know what famous means (after I told him) Dancing with the Stars (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
H- Singing (again...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
L- Being the best Lindsey lover
11. What is your mommy really good at?
J- Reading
H- Games
L- Yelling- (she was yelling so hard when she said that) just kidding. Kissing, hugging, eating chocolate, loving and cheering us up and playing games
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
J- Sometimes, playing games
H- Going to bed on time
L- Sometimes you might not be too good at catching the ball without a mitt
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
J- Cook dinner
H- Cleaning up the house, clean the toilet (she laughed hysterically when she said clean the toilet)
L- House cleaning and loving and taking care of us. Being a maid for daddy. (I laughed hysterically when she said this!!!)
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
J- An orange (WHAT???)
H- Cheesecake
L- Chocolate and cheesecake (now those two are more like it!)
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
J- That you laugh
H- You cuddle with me
L- Hula hooping for so long, so loving and caring and putting up with daddy (Again, hysterical laughter....we love you daddy!!)
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
J- Princes Leia (not a cartoon character, but I'll take it)
H- Bob the Builder (again...hysterical laughter) no,no,no...Gizell (Enchanted)
L- Elastigirl (From The Incredibles) (I'll take all three of those!)
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
J- Play games
H- Cuddle
L- Go shopping, go to games, make each other feel better, go on walks
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
J- We love each other
H- We both like cheesecake a lot!
L- We both like chocolate, purple is our favorite color, we have the same color hair, and I want to try to be like you when I get to be a mom (Awww... my heart melted!)
19. How are you and your mommy different?
J- We have different shirts
H- You have darker hair than I do and you're taller too.
L- You have short hair and I have long, you're taller than me, you have bigger lips than me so you can give more kisses
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
J- Because you're my mommy
H- Because you kiss me and hug me
L- You kiss me, you hug me, you care for me, you take me out and you do whatever you can to cheer me up
21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
J- He sometimes makes dinner for you (Again...WHAT?)
H- That he's an expert at everything (Boy, did daddy like that one. It made up for all the other ones that he got picked on with)
L- That he loves you
22. Where is your mom's favorite place go?
J- Disney (I think this maybe Johnny's favorite place to go!)
H- Ice cream store
L- With me!


1 comment:
That is so sweet and funny. Sounds like you are addicted to chocolate like me.
Post a Comment