Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

The day started pretty early for Lindsey.  She had to get up at 5:00 to go hunting with Daddy.  She was sooooo excited!!  Unfortunately they didn't get anything.  They went out on Sunday too and had no luck.  : (
Captain Rex-Star Wars, Sleeping Beauty and Queen Amadala-Star Wars

Johnny as Captain Rex

Hailey as the prettiest Sleeping Beauty I've ever seen!

Lindsey as Queen Amadala.  She really looked cool.  She got a lot of compliments on her costume.

Out getting the loot!

Some boys having a great time with Halloween fun!

It's hard to tell how decked out this house was.  They did an awesome job!

I noticed this kids shadows and thought they looked really cool.


Hailey's is just a little spooky though.

They had a lot of fun, but also complained alot. My feet hurt, my bags heavy, I'm cold (it was a beautiful night!!)  Overall we had fun though.

No comments: